Saturday, February 13, 2010

VAL-VAL!

It's almost Valentine's day! Which isn't Valentine's birthday (She was born in like September) ut since she's named that I thought I'd put this up anyways.


This is an old pic I just wanted to show you how skinny she used to be.. This was actually after she gained some weight.




OMG SHE IS SO CUTES










America's awesommest picture




Okay, after I showed off my kitty-cat... I think she might be pregnant! 8D She's getting like super fat all of a sudden after... Mysteriously disappearing. *cough* So yeah, I think she's pregnant. I'll get a picture of her fatness later but if she does have kittens, I'm guessing they'll be in like late March or April.

2 comments:

  1. awww,i hope valentine's...pregnancy...goes well...that sounds wrong,lol..but hope she had lots of cute little kitties=).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need a new post...and why don't you have a pic of you on the side??? you need one..

    ReplyDelete