Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm bored! HUZZZAH!

So yeah, I'm posting pics from like 2006 and 2005 I found randomly. (note how none are of me)




Shadows. dancers! *starts singing cheesy movie song for some cheesy tv show she suddenly remembers*


Iylee (sp)... You have your ears pierced. Wow.



O_O Ricky the spineless coward. LOL!



Dylan is so cute when he was 6!



And if yuu look closely, you can see the writhing, dying spawn of that dead wasp in the background.




Dylan is murdered by the blue thinnnngggg. Bob is incredibly hyped on the snacks she ate at the superbowl dseal and therefore must commentate EVERYTHING!



(His shirt, btw, says "Chill" and has a guy in an ice cube)
I love putting pictures of Jacob up there. tehehe..





*shudders* this picture will torment me forever. I shall always be frightened... I thought they were real... UGH!



Aunt Jenny! HAHAHAHAHA I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU *laughs maniacaly* I wonder if that crick still has water...



OMG SO CUTES!


Random hobo kid who we trapped in our backyard. We released her after we tagged her.




Forrest is a babe.

5 comments:

  1. Wow ~ such a flattering picture of me too!!! I actually think all of these pictures are very....wait for it.....CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa I commented and then it was deleted? This requires an explanation!

    I love all the pics. Although, I must admit I was very depressed to see how clean my carpet USED TO be.

    ReplyDelete